Thursday, February 5, 2009

It finally happened...

I knew that one day it would happen and for some reason I was surprised that it happened today. Nicolas bit me while he was nursing. Well, he wasn't drinking at the time (because he only has two bottom teeth so he could not have been drinking), but he still managed to get me pretty good. I think it has more to do with the fact that he caught me off guard.

I am trying to figure out the best possible way to handle the situation. I am going to start by telling him a firm "No" and removing him. If that does not work, I am not really sure what to try next. I am slowly weaning the boys and now I will try to make that happen a little bit sooner rather than later. I will also talk to their pediatrician about the best ways to do so when we see him next month. I just don't want them to make a lateral move from the breast to the bottle. I would much prefer for them to move forward. I guess maybe we can do formula in the sippy cup??

I thought I would leave you with a picture of the culprit:

No comments: