Thursday, April 16, 2009

Swinging at the park

We went for a walk this afternoon and since I like having a destination, we decided to go to one of the parks near our house to see if the swings are up. As we arrived, I was extremely excited to see that the swings at this park were already up. The ones at the park closest to our house has yet to acknowledge that spring has arrived, so the swings are still not up.

There were two of the baby swings side by side. This would be the boys' first attempt on the swings but I was certain they would love it. Boy was I right! they had a blast!! Zachary spent most of the time laughing while Nicolas kept trying to make himself swing while occasionally taking a break to laugh with his brother. It was adorable and so much fun!!

Here are some pictures I took... yes I brought my camera...

Zachary:




Nicolas:

Here is a short video of the fun time they were having...


2 comments:

seussgirl said...

So fun! Our boys also love the swings, although J is partial to the slides instead. :)
Hmmm, I don't think our parks take down their swings....odd.

I am SO ready for spring!!

Lauren said...

They look like they had a blast!!! I can't wait to take the girls to do things like that! Love the videos you post!