I had my cousin's son, Thomas, with me and the boys all day today. I was watching him so that she and her husband could be at the hospital with her daughter. Thankfully the surgery went great and their daughter is doing very well.
So, I had three boys with me all day yesterday and what fun it was! Thomas is almost 4 1/2 and has so much energy! He is a great kid and was wonderful with my littler men. I only had to remind him a few times that they were younger and couldn't do quite as much as he could. He's just not used to be the oldest one since he is generally always the younger boy in the group. He taught them how to play tag and by the time he left tonight, the boys were chasing each other down the hall saying "tag". It was adorable! I think the boys were a little sad to see him go.
I tried to snap a few pictures of the three of them together but they never sat still long enough for me to do so. This is the best I could do...
Thomas and Zachary taking a break from tag:
Thomas and Nicolas playing tag:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
p.s.- i love the new blog layout! :)
I love the pictures...they are such big boys now! I know you're such a proud momma!
That's so funny about them playing tag..how cute!! :)
Post a Comment