Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun on a really big slide!

While we were visiting Grandma (Mom-I) and Grandpa (Pop-I), we had some fun at a few parks.  One in particular had a really big slide that went down a hill.  It is perfect because the kids get going just fast enough but don't go flying off the end.  Here is a video of the boys having a great time!

Zachary:


Nicolas:


The best thing about it was that they kept wanting to go down the slide.  The hill was quite steep to climb and took a lot out of them.  They were very tired by the time we got home and they were asleep within seconds....

2 comments:

Colton's Mommy said...

Colton LOVES to go down slides. We went to a park this past weekend that had a slide that you had to climb almost straight up the stairs to go down. I was almost scared to let him go down so I went up with him and had Mom meet him half way down, but by once or twice he went all the way to the bottom and wanted more.

Jessi said...

Ahhh! They are insanely cute!! I try to imagine having 2 boys the same age ( I have 4 under 4, 3 girls 1 boy) and I bet it's busy! My son is something else compared to the 3 girls!