I went in to see my OB today for Blueberry's 36 week check-up. All is well. My blood pressure and weight gain are all normal. She did a quick ultrasound to check on his position. He is head down right now and by the looks of things he isn't going to change positions. My belly is measuring 38 weeks and she is guessing he is going to be a relatively big baby.
Since things are going so well, she only needs to see me in 2 weeks. So, June 1st is my next appointment. I will be 38 weeks at that time and full term. That is assuming I don't go into labor before then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good news! Keep up the good work.
I'm getting so excited for you Lisa, I can't wait to see what this little fella looks like! If he looks anything like his older brothers..he is going to be one CUTE kid! :)
Post a Comment