Sunday, July 24, 2011

Swimming in the big pool

Tonight Zachary and Nicolas went into the big pool at the end of our street.  They've been having a blast in the little pool and becoming more adventurous.  So, Steve and I offered to take them into the big pool.  They loved it!  We even got them to wear their bubbles (floatation device that goes on their backs).  If they held onto a pool noodle, they were able to float and swim around without any assistance.

Sadly, I was not able to take any pictures since I was in the pool with them.  Maybe next time... 

1 comment:

Colton's Mommy said...

Colton loves the pool. He spent all Sunday afternoon jumping off the diving board. He must have jumped 100s of times and then he would go over to the side stairs, climb out and jump again. Usually I would have to there to "catch" but yesterday he did it all by himself. Finally, he said he was done and was ready to go. I think my fingers are still shrivelled!!