Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Charlie's sleeping

Last night Charlie had his second night of a 5+ hour between feeds.  He was last fed at 10:30 and didn't get up again until 5:00am!  He then went back to bed until almost 8:00.  I can so live with this kind of schedule.  He is such an easy going baby.  I couldn't have asked for better.

Charlie went in this morning for his first vaccine.  He did such a great job.  He cried a little during the first shot and little more during the second.  But it only took a few moments snuggled in my arms to calm him down.  Afterwards he immediately fell asleep.  He seems to be a little sensitive on his legs where he was injected, but other than that, he's  doing great.

He was weighed while we were there.  I cannot believe that he has gained as much as did.  At almost 2 months of age (and a little over 8 weeks) he weighs over 15 pounds!  No one can say that I'm not feeding the child!

1 comment:

Sarann said...

I'm glad the visit went well and the sleeping is going good. It's so nice when you get those longer blocks of sleep.