The luge ride wasn't working the first two day we were there. Thankfully today they got it working again. We took the boys down the ride twice. Nicolas and I raced Zachary and Daddy down the track. Steve was far more willing to go faster so he obviously won both the races. We kept it close the second time down. The boys thought it was hilarious any time the lead changed hands...
We took the boys to a great indoor water park this afternoon. They played for a good two hours and had a blast. They were exhausted by the time we left.
Here are a few pictures from our trip...
The boys taking the gondola up to the top of the mountain:
Our picnic lunch at the top of the mountain:
The view from the top of the mountain:
A family picture (Steve and I were laughing at Pop-I's camera use):
Exploring the mountain:
Charlie napping in the stroller:
The boys passed out in Daddy's bed on Thursday night (it was a rough night):
The boys at the water park:
Going down the slide:
Getting ready for our Luge ride:
No comments:
Post a Comment