Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Same old... same old...

I am getting so tired of the same old posts but here goes...  We are sick... again!  Steve and I were at a wedding in Toronto over the weekend and we came home Sunday to a feverish and coughing Nicolas.  Monday brought on the same thing for Zachary and myself.  Steve looks like he's going to be next.  Charlie has a bit of a runny nose but seems no worse for wear.

I am so anxious for this winter to be over so that the beautiful weather can be upon us.  I am so looking forward to being outside with the boys.  Spring, can you do me a favor and get here already?

2 comments:

Sarann said...

Oh no, not again! Your poor family. I hope you all feel better soon and get a nice long break from all the sickness!

Jenn said...

I'm sorry too see sickness in your home again. I know down in the south (Georgia) in my own home we have been dealing with it too.

Hoping for quick recoverys!