I hope that she is in a better place and that she can finally be at peace. I imagine she is now with her beloved husband and that she is truly happy. She leaves behind a wonderful legacy including 9 wonderful great grandchildren. She will be missed...
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
So long GG...
Tonight the boys lost their Great Grandmother otherwise known as GG. She has been very sick for a long time and she finally gave up her brave fight this evening. She was the last of Steve's living grandparents and the only one who had a chance to meet Charlie. Sadly, due to her condition, I don't know if she remembered it or not. But, I am so happy that I took pictures to be able to show the boys one day.
I hope that she is in a better place and that she can finally be at peace. I imagine she is now with her beloved husband and that she is truly happy. She leaves behind a wonderful legacy including 9 wonderful great grandchildren. She will be missed...
I hope that she is in a better place and that she can finally be at peace. I imagine she is now with her beloved husband and that she is truly happy. She leaves behind a wonderful legacy including 9 wonderful great grandchildren. She will be missed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My condolences to you and your family!
our sincere condolences to you. how old was she? Hugs
Post a Comment