Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Zachary and Nicolas

Zachary and Nicolas turned 4 years old today!  I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by.  It feels like yesterday that we welcomed them into our lives.  It also feels like they've always been a part of our lives.

They had a great day.  They were surprised this morning by a visit from Nana and Papa.  They got to spend the morning playing with them and got Topper Deckington III (the British double decker bus from Cars 2).  They have been wanting it for a while and were so excited.



After quiet time and Charlie's nap, we headed over to Mom-I and Pop-I's.  We ordered in some food and had cupcakes and some more gifts for the boys.  They got some awesome wall mounted matchbox car tracks from Mom-I and Pop-I.  Thankfully they were easy to put up and Daddy got it mostly put up before they went to bed.  So, they got to try it out.  I didn't manage to take pictures but plan to tomorrow.






Charlie got his first taste of icing and cupcakes.  He enjoyed it quite a bit but managed to get more of it on him than he ate.

It was a great day!  I am one lucky Mom to have such wonderful little men in my life.  I am looking forward to so many more birthdays and celebrations in the future...

2 comments:

Sarann said...

Happy birthday boys!

Colton's Mommy said...

Happy birthday to Nicholas and Zachary. They are all growing up WAY too fast!!