Saturday, June 2, 2012

Great Papa's 90th birthday party

Today we went and celebrated my grandfather's 90th birthday.  He was so happy to have his entire family there with him.  He got emotional while I was talking to him, saying how he couldn't believe that we were all there.  I told him that if I could be guaranteed to live the quality of life he has had thus far, I would sign right now to live past 90.  He told me that he worked hard all his life and went dancing when he could.  That is why he believes he is still around and full of life!

Here are a few pictures from our special day...

The 4 generations:

The entire Houle family:

 Our branch of the family tree:

Me and my Papa:

Great Papa dancing with his girlfriend Sandra:
 

1 comment:

Sarann said...

The key to a long life is dancing, sounds like my kind of guy! Happy birthday to your Papa!