I took Charlie in to see his pediatrician this morning. We got there early and were in and out in less than 30 minutes. He cried almost the entire visit but is doing great. He is 75th percentile for his weight (about 28 pounds, I think) and is 34" tall. He said that everything else looks great!
His throat was red which was not all that surprising since he's had a cold. He was pretty sure it was croup (which I validated since he was coughing like a seal on Sunday night). He told me to keep a humidifier on in his room, which I was already doing. He wrote me a prescription for some antibiotics in case he spikes a fever.
I also have a referral for him to see an allergist. Hopefully peanuts is the only thing he's allergic to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment