Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rottweiler Soccer

Zachary and Nicolas have started to play soccer.  They are on the Rottweiler team and so far have been doing pretty well.  Zachary is a little bit more into it than Nicolas but that is not that surprising.  They have had one practice and one game so far.  I know that as Nicolas gets more comfortable and confident playing, he will enjoy it more.

Zachary is number 30 and Nicolas is number 29.  They misspelled Nico's name and I am going to try and see if we can get it fixed.

Here are a few pictures of the adorableness that is 5 year-old soccer...











2 comments:

seussgirl said...

So fun! My five year olds (eek!) are going to start soccer in September!

Morgan Owens said...

I'm looking through pics on your blog and I can NOT believe how big your kids have gotten! They grow too fast! They're adorable.