We just got back from our 3rd annual family vacation to Mont Tremblant. We stayed in the pedestrian village again and are so happy we did. Here is the view of some of the upper part of the village form our balcony.
The boys on the mini-putt:
My favorite foursome!
Enjoying some time at the pool. The boys discovered the Tarzan rope this year and we couldn't get them off it..
Steve showing the boys how to climb the rock wall...
The boys in the dune buggy...
Busters are enjoying the gondola ride to the summit:
We planned our trip to be there for Charlie's 2nd birthday. The day started with a few gifts. We had a fun filled day including Charlie's first ride on the luge. He decided he wanted to have pizza for supper, so we did. They also decorated a cookie and had that instead of cake. We ended up having the birthday cookie the day after his birthday since we went out for ice cream after the pizza on his actual birthday...
Enjoying a picnic lunch at the top of the mountain for Charlie's birthday:
Steve and I took the boys on a little hike in the woods to see a waterfall. They loved it! Hopefully next year they will be up to hiking a little bit father. I managed to hike up to the summit on Wednesday in 80 minutes! Here is a picture of my favorite men by the falls...
Here is Zachary/Daddy vs. Nico/Pop-I on the Luge. I was supposed to be Nico's partner but on this run he opted for Pop-I instead. So, I took pictures. Mom-I was back at the hotel with Charlie while he was napping...

















No comments:
Post a Comment