Sunday, October 5, 2014

Future curlers? ... I think so!

Yesterday was the open house for the junior program at the curling club.  We decided to take the boys to check it out and see if they might be interested in playing this winter.  We arrived at the end of the open house since Coby spent the better part of the afternoon with the boys at our house.  There were not very many people still around but the boys (all three of them) got to go out on the ice and throw some rocks.  Needless to say, the boys loved it!

They had a ton of fun and want to start curling this winter.  So, it looks like we will be signing them up for the junior program.  It is for an hour and a half on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  So, it should be very easy to work into our schedule.  The nice thing is that I don't think it will tie them down too much.  I cannot wait to see how it goes...






No comments: