Sunday, July 20, 2008

A good sleep

Well, the boys had an awesome night last night. They both fed very well, chowing down almost the complete bottle before going to bed and sleeping for 7 straight hours. The most wonderful thing is that they both slept for 7 hours which had them only waking up at 7:00 this morning! How I longed to see the day when I only got up at 7:00. They both stayed awake for about an hour and a half before going back to sleep. Nic then slept until 11:00 and Zach only slept until 10:00.

They are doing very well on the sleeping front. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that when they are awake we are keeping them active. They are also starting to fall into a pattern which seems to be making them better sleepers. However, any deviation from their routine and they get a little cranky. I've realized that it takes three days to get back on track. Trust me, those three days are very long when I am the only one home with them most of the day...

1 comment:

seussgirl said...

Hi! I just found you today through Nancy's blog comments. I had twin boys on March 6th, but they weren't due till May 17th; they came home on May 1st, the day before your boys were born! I'll be following you as it seems like we're in about the same place. :)