This morning while the boys were playing on their mats, I went and got ready for their doctor's appointment. When I returned to the living room, I found Zachary on his tummy. He was on his back when I put him down. So, today for the very first time, he rolled from his back to his tummy! I am so disappointed I missed it! Nicolas is very close to rolling from his back to his tummy as well. He just needs the right motivation.
The boys are sleeping much better. Zachary is basically sleeping through the night. He was put to bed shortly after 8:30 last night and woke briefly around midnight and then slept until 7:30 this morning. He did not feed at all during the night! Nicolas was in bed a little before Zach and also woke just before midnight. However, he needed a feed around 2:30 this morning. Then, he slept until 7:00. If I can get rid of Nicolas' last feed during the night, then I will be all set...
I am so proud of my boys! They are doing wonderfully and I am so loving being their mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment