Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Caught in the rain


As we were about to leave the grocery store today, I glanced out the windows and noticed that it was raining - HARD!  There was even some hail coming down.  So we waited for a few minutes, long enough for me to realize that we would stay there for a very long time waiting for it to stop.  So, when it died down a little, we made a run for it.

As I was running towards the car, the look on the boys' faces was priceless.  They were having a blast!  They were getting soaking wet and loving every second of it.  They were laughing so much that other people, who wrtr also trying to get to their cars, were stopping to look at us.  By the time I got them in the car, we were all soaked.

When we got home, I let them out of the car to walk into the house on their own.  They were splashing around in all the puddles in the driveway.  Not like it mattered since they couldn't get much more wet than they already were.

Here are some pics of them I snapped when we finally got into the dry house:

Zachary:



















Nicolas:

1 comment:

iiri said...

Holy Cow they DID get soaked didn't they? Wow, Funny how much fun kids can have at our (the adults) expense... They are cuter by the Day Lisa!