Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No intervention required...

The boys were obviously happy to be home and back to sleeping in their own beds.  They went to bed without a peep and they did not wake up until 7:30 this morning.  I was so tired and in need of a good night's sleep and they happily came to my rescue!  I did not even roll over until 6:00 this morning and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the clock.  Hopefully this means that there might not be a need for baby boot camp... but only time will tell...

3 comments:

iiri said...

Woohoo! Sounds like your trip really conked them out. Hopefully tonight will go smoothly as well...

Sounds like you guys had a great thanksgiving up there as well!

Morgan Owens said...

Woohoo! Congrats on getting a good night rest! That's always a plus! :)

iiri said...

(check out my blog, nominated you for a little blog thingie, LOL!)