I was just filling in Nicolas' baby book with the dates his teeth have come in (I have been marking it on the calendar rather than pulling out the baby book each time). I realized that he only has 5 more teeth to come in before he has his full mouth of teeth! He has 15 teeth as we speak! The last tooth to come in (other than his back 4 molars) should be in by the end of the week... maybe even sooner since it's almost broken through the gum already! Nicolas got 5 new teeth in the last week or so. It's been pretty rough on him but the good thing is that instead of spreading it out, we got it over with quickly.
Zachary is a little behind in the teeth department but he's been catching up quickly. He has 9 teeth at the moment and always seemed to be about a month or two behind Nicolas in the teething department. So, my guess is by the beginning of 2010, he should be all caught up.
I guess this milestone is almost over. The next time I will be talking about teeth (once all the rest come in), it should be because they are starting to fall out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment