Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why is that so funny??

Last night while Steve and I were getting the boys ready for bed, Nicolas' pacifier accidentally fell off the shelf and landed on him. This apparently was the funniest thing he had seen all day because he broke out into hysterical laughter. I caught some of it on video because it was just too funny not to. He kept asking Daddy to put it back on the shelf and make it fall on him. Of course, Zachary had to join in on the fun and get me to do the same to him. How can you listen to this and not laugh??

5 comments:

Jenn said...

that is so cute

Morgan Owens said...

It's not letting me watch the video! :(

Lisa said...

Morgan, I'm not sure why you can't see the video. Try looking me up on youtube (LisaMarieHJ). I have it in my videos there...

I will try to figure out what's going on with it...

Birdee said...

OMG that is the funniest thing! How cute!

Lauren said...

That is so cute. Your boys just brighten my day!