Sunday, April 11, 2010

Biking...

Today we got a stroller-like thing that attaches to the back of a bike to be able to pull the boys around with us.  We decided to take it for a test drive with them today.  We were worried that they would get bored and not like it.  But, they loved it!  We gave them a few books to look at (which weren't necessary) and some juice.  They sat there smiling almost the entire time.  I snapped a few pictures...



The cart is not easy to pull considering the fact that the boys weighed over 50 pounds combined.  It was a windy day and when the wind was blowing straight at us, it sure was hard to pedal!  But it will be a great addition to our workout.  I am hoping to use it regularly with the boys.  Considering they asked for another ride as soon as we got home, I think it shouldn't be hard.

2 comments:

Colton's Mommy said...

We have one of those pull behind carts as well and Colton loves it!! I try and ride every Saturday and Sunday for at least an hour because it is such a great workout.

seussgirl said...

whee! I desperately want to find one of those at the spring consignment sales! Of course, we need a double AND a single. :)