We have been very busy lately. Mom-I and Pop-I are now pretty much moved into their new house. We have been spending a lot of time over there lately trying to get the house ready for them. The moving truck arrived on Thursday and as of Friday morning we were there to help unpack lots and lots of boxes. As of today, the house is really coming together and is looking great. They have cable, a phone connected, a functional bedroom and kitchen now so it is the real deal.
So, that's why we've been missing in action as of lately. But thankfully the boys have been fabulous during this whole ordeal. They have been so good and cooperative. They played nicely at the house while Steve and I worked. Hard to believe that two two-year-olds could be so wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment