Blueberry has been moving around for quite a while now but he is starting to get very strong! He moves around a lot and can even stop me with a big punch or kick when I am busy doing else. I don't ever remember that with the boys but then they didn't have nearly as much room.
Steve got to finally feel him kick last night. He generally kicks very low but last night he decided to start moving around closer to my belly button. So, since we were laying in bed watching tv, Steve was able to finally feel him! It was so cute to see his reaction. I think this is one of the things that makes it very real for the Dad's. I think it also makes the end seem a lot closer. I am almost 24 weeks so only another 16 weeks or so before this little man decides to make his appearance. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY so excited for you!! :)
Post a Comment