Monday, February 21, 2011

Potty Training - Day 2

We had a much more successful day 2 than day 1.  The boys peed on the potty 2 times for every accident.  That`s including the 2 poop accidents they each had.  I am feeling very optimistic that day 3 will be even better.

The mornings seem to be easier to handle since neither of them had any major accident the entire morning.  the afternoon and evening was a little hairier.  It seemed like they were a little too tired to really focus on their need to pee.

Tomorrow I plan on giving them a more normal amount of liquid.  This system requires you to give them an abnormal amount of liquid to ensure that they pee a lot.  So, I would like to see how they will do given a normal amount of liquid in their diet.  Wish us luck!

No comments: