Here we are a day shy of my big boys officially being 3 1/2. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone by and just how big they have gotten in that time. They are truly wonderful boys and I wouldn't trade a single minute.
Zachary and Nicolas are the best of friends even though they will not admit to it. They have a great time together and play so wonderfully together. I don't think they would know what to do with themselves if the other wasn't around. They are very similar in some ways and complete opposites in others. They are their own person and for that I am thankful.
Zachary loves to play and watch sports. He has a natural ability that is astounding. He is quite competitive but not too much. He is very smart and loves to color and draw. He now knows how to write all the letters of his name. He can count to 10 in 3 languages with little help. He has an amazing imagination and loves to pretend. He is quite the joker and generally laughs when he says something funny. He is a great big brother and is so good with Charlie. He really knows just what to do to make him laugh.
Nicolas is very smart and is definitely my intellectual. He is amazing with letters and numbers. He can count from 1-10 in basically 3 languages and up to 30 in English. He is very interested in books and wants to know what I am spelling whenever I write (usually my grocery list). He is getting much better at all things athletic. It doesn't take too much practice for him to keep up with Zachary. But he is much less interested. He would prefer to be coloring or doing a puzzle. He takes great care of Charlie and is always the first to help out. He loves to make everyone feel included and refuses to leave anyone out.
Here is a picture of me with my almost 3 1/2 year olds:
I had to throw in the picture that I attempted to take of me and my 3 boys... I thought it was funny:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday! I love your new banner photo, very cute!
I can't believe they are 3 and half already. It seems like they just had their 3rd birthday. Colton will be 3 next month and it seems like it is racing to get here.
I love your picture on the title page of your blog!!!
Post a Comment