School has done such wonderful things for my shy boys. Nicolas has gained a self confidence that has made him shine even more than he already did. Zachary has also come out of his shell and has proven to himself that he can do so many things so very well. They have made lots of friends and have had lots of birthday parties to attend! I am so happy for them and proud of the friends they have made. All of them are wonderful boys and will hopefully stay that way as they get older. I cannot wait to see what grade one brings. There will be some changes (the classes will be reorganized) and surely some more growth and accomplishments.
I am a very proud and happy Mommy today. The teachers have said such wonderful things about our boys and it is wonderful to hear it from unbiased sources. The parents were treated to a little concert and some snacks in the schoolyard this morning. It was adorable and fun to see the kids in action...
No comments:
Post a Comment