We started potty training Charlie on Sunday and today was his first day of no accidents! The training has gone so well and it even looks like he is going to not only be dry during the day but also at night. He was very reluctant and opposed to the idea at first but now loves it. I am still putting a diaper on him at night just in case and he told me that he didn't want to be in diapers anymore. I don't think it will be long before we are done with those as well since he has been waking up in the morning dry since we started.
I cannot believe that there is no longer any sign of babies in my house anymore! I loved every stage of the baby phase but am thrilled with the big boys I have now... Where did the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment