Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Strawberries

The boys had their very first taste of strawberries today. I wanted to wait a while before introducing them because I know it can be a problematic fruit. They absolutely loved it and did not have a reaction at all.

Zachary:


Zachary was so excited he was leaning forward in his seat to get to the spoon sooner!


Nicolas:

2 comments:

seussgirl said...

Have you mentioned if you're making your own food or buying jarred? If you have, I'm sorry to ask. I've just been wondering where you've been getting these unusual foods if you're buying them instead of making them!

Lisa said...

At the moment I am buying all of the food jarred. I am hoping to get in the groove of making them myself but I just haven't found the time or the energy yet. Also, for their first exposure to a food, I am finding it much easier to use jarred food.

They are starting on some finger-type foods and once they really get going on that, I will start making my own food for them.