The boys turned 7 months old on Tuesday. Can you believe it?? They are growing up very fast and are doing wonderfully.
We seem to be on track for sleeping through the night. Zachary had his second night of being in bed at 8:30 and only getting up around 6:00 for a feed. Nicolas was also in bed around 8:30, fed at midnight and then slept straight through until 6:00. I am hoping to eliminate the midnight feed, but we are working on one thing at a time. Last night we were successful in getting him to sleep straight through in between feedings without crying. The next step will be to eliminate the midnight feed. However, I get the feeling he will end up doing that all on his own.
I went and had the boys weighed this afternoon. Here is where we stand at the 7 month mark:
Zachary:
Weighs 18 lbs 14 oz (up from 17 lbs 15 oz - October 30th)

Nicolas:
Weighs 17 lbs 4 oz (up from 16 lbs 2 oz - October 30th)

No comments:
Post a Comment