I am trying to increase the boys' repertoire of finger foods so I decided to try some pasta for lunch today. It was not a huge hit but it also wasn't a bust either. This is the first finger food that has been really messy and I'm not sure the boys enjoyed getting messy. I am sure all of that will change with time so I am rolling with it for now.
Zachary did better than Nicolas since he was actually picking up the pieces and putting them in his mouth. Nicolas only moved the pieces around on his tray. He would eat it if I fed it to him. I think that Nicolas may not have enjoyed the very basic pasta sauce I put on the noodles. I will try it again with a little bit of butter instead and see how that goes over.
Here are a few pictures of our messy lunch - the before and afters. They don't actually do the mess justice but they are cute nonetheless. Zachary had some in his hair and all over his face. Nicolas kept the mess a little more contained.
Zachary:


Nicolas:


No comments:
Post a Comment