Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eating with a fork

I am trying to get the boys used to eating with utensils. They have been doing really well with their spoons so I decided to try them with a fork. They loved it! So, now they want me to put almost everything they eat on a fork for them. I am very happy about this except for the fact that it means all meals take quite a bit longer now. But I guess they have to start somewhere, right?

Zachary:


Nicolas:



On a side note, my Dad stopped by for a quick visit yesterday right as the boys got up from their nap. They decided they wanted to eat their snack while sitting on their Papa and I snapped the cutest picture. Here it is...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What big boys!!! They seem to be doing very well with the forks. And hooray for the surprise visit from Papa!! They look like they love him to death!!

Lisa said...

Thanks Lauren! They are doing great. They are growing up sooo fast! Thankfully, the boys are madly in love with all of their grandparents. It is great because it makes it easier on us to have very trustworthy babysitters!

Birdee said...

Love that pic!
There growing up so fast.

seussgirl said...

I feel so behind on the utensil front! We've been working so hard on finger foods and taking bites off bigger portions that we've forgotten to work in forks and spoons. Oops. :)
They look great!