Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Night number two

Well last night was officially night number two of not going in to the boys at all during the night. We had been doing pretty well with their sleeping but I knew it could be so much better. So, I figured I would try just letting them figure it out by themselves (since they are pretty good self soothers).

On Sunday night Zachary only woke up around 4:00 am and he cried off and on for about 30 minutes. Then they both slept until 7:45. I can totally live with that. Last night, neither of them woke up at all. Steve woke me as he was getting ready for work around 6:45 and I realized that I had not heard a peep coming from their room! Now, this does not mean that they didn't make a peep at all, but it wasn't enough that I needed to hold myself back from going in to them!

I am so proud of my little tikes! They are getting so big and they are growing up so fast...

1 comment:

iiri said...

Woohoo for sleeping through the night! Liam still doesn't but he is getting better about it...