Nana and Papa had a great time with the boys. Zachary and Nicolas kept them very busy, but I was told that they all had a blast. The boys were exhausted tonight and went to bed early. I am sure Nana and Papa did the same...
The boys had their first trip to McDonald's for lunch yesterday. They had nuggets and fries and loved it! Here are a few pictures...
The boys:
The boys had their first trip to McDonald's for lunch yesterday. They had nuggets and fries and loved it! Here are a few pictures...
The boys:

Nicolas making his scrunchy face:

Zachary getting a better look at the airplanes flying by:

We had a great night away. I never called home and for that I am very proud of myself. I thought of the boys often, but I never worried about them. But I think it's completely normal that I miss them since I spent the last 14 months (and my whole pregnancy) never being separated from them for longer than a few hours. Thankfully, I think they missed us too!
No comments:
Post a Comment