Sunday, August 30, 2009

A night away...

I just got back from a night away (I had a bachelorette party in Ottawa for a friend). It was a good time but it felt kind of weird to be away from the boys without Steve. But, I knew they were in good hands and I was not at all worried.

I did, however, miss a few things while I was away. Nicolas finally cut one of his top teeth (next to his top right). The one on the left should be coming through any day now. Zachary said "grampy" in trying to get Grandpa's attention and Nicolas said something that sounded remarkably close to Grandma. And, I missed it all :(

I am sure I will hear it again sometime and at least Grandma, Grandpa and Steve were hear to witness it...

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Awww I'm sorry you missed that but I'm sure you will witness so many more milestones that Steve or the grandparents will unfortunately miss out on as well! Kevin missed out on Mason's first time crawling and it broke my heart too! :(

seussgirl said...

It's so hard to miss things, isn't it? But like you've said, sometimes the time away makes us appreciate the little things more!

Marie-Lou said...

ahh too bad you missed that..Too bad I missed seeing you guys hopefully i'll get to see you guys again soon!!