Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Randomness...

The boys found some empty laundry baskets and started playing with them. I helped them discover that they could get into them. I thought they looked so cute sitting in them, I had to take a picture...


The boys get to watch me sweep a lot. Zachary loves to follow me around while I sweep and try to get into the pile of dirt. So, I decided to give him a clean Swiffer and let him go. He walked up and down the hall for a good 10-15 minutes. I am already trying to train him to be a good husband! His future wife can thank me later!!


I think I have a Linus on my hands. Nicolas has taken a shining to his blankie. It has always been in his crib and now he likes to go into his room and pull it out through the bars of the crib. He will randomly walk around with it and cuddle with it on the couch. He apparently has a few of his father's genes in him... shall we call it "gee-gee"?

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

When I was little my mom always put me in laundry baskets or boxes and pushed me around! They will remember these things! :) They are too stinkin' adorable!

seussgirl said...

Fun! We learned from my SIL that you can take the middle bars out of the swiffer, and then it's toddler-sized! The boys love toting it around their nursery. :)