Thankfully the boys' Aunt Kiki (my sister) came for a visit so that we could all get some much needed hair cuts. Zachary was a champ and sat still the entire time! He loves having his head rubbed so he just loved all the attention. Nicolas is the opposite. He hates having someone play with his hair, so the hair cut did not go as smoothly. But the outcome was still adorable... if I do say so myself. I also got a trendy little hair cut and I am very happy.
Nicolas and Zachary pre hair cut:
Zachary post hair cut:
Nicolas post hair cut:
3 comments:
To funny! They look so cute!
I wish Liam had enough hair for a hair cut, LOL!
They are so cute..they look like a year older with the haircuts! You have such two cute handsome little men!
Wow, the hair cut makes them look so much more grown up. They look so adorable.
Post a Comment