I popped by Brenda's house this morning to drop off some stuff. We went in for a quick visit since the boys were very excited to see their Auntie B. Brenda has a gorgeous, very well behaved black Lab named Shadow that the boys just love. However, if I wasn't sure before, I am now. Zachary is allergic to dogs. He was licked in the face by Shadow and when I got home, this is what he looked like...
It's kind of hard to see in the picture but his whole right eye is swollen. It was worse right next to his nose under his eye (the spot that looks the most red in the picture).
I guess this is something to add to the list when talking to the allergist next month....
1 comment:
Ugh..that really sucks. Hopefully he'll our grow it though, and int he meantime you guys can manage it.
Post a Comment