I don't post many pictures of myself since I am generally the one taking all the pictures. But Steve took this one the other night while I was reading to the boys and I thought it was cute...
Such a cute picture! You are so pretty, you should post more pics more often of yourself. I don't know if it is just me but in this picture your boys have your eyes EXACTLY! :)
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how we end up taking all the pics, so when there is a pic of us with the LOs it's like WHOA! They exist?
You all look great, and they look like they were really enjoying (eating) the book!
Aww, I can just feel the happiness radiating from you three in that picture!
Gorgeous!
Such a cute picture! You are so pretty, you should post more pics more often of yourself. I don't know if it is just me but in this picture your boys have your eyes EXACTLY! :)
Thanks for the ego boost everyone! Morgan, your quite right, the boys have my eyes except Zachary's eyes are not brown...
Post a Comment