There's a reason my book and my music and well, the cleaning has fallen to the wayside.
That reason is about 33 inches tall and weighs about 24 pounds and is ALL mischief. I can't imagine trying to do actual work around him. Knitting is already hard enough!
That is so precious, thank you for sharing! "Daddy's Little Helpers!" huh? I haven't seen your husband in any pics yet besides the one you have on the sidebar! I wish I could meet your boys someday and have a play date with Mason and them two! When Mason is old enough to "play" of course..your boys may bully him since he is so small hahaha! :)
I also wish I were close enough for a playdate. :( Our boys would be a riot together! My husband has just decided there is no such thing as working at home for him - the boys are too cute to ignore!
5 comments:
They seem very 'helpful'
There's a reason my book and my music and well, the cleaning has fallen to the wayside.
That reason is about 33 inches tall and weighs about 24 pounds and is ALL mischief. I can't imagine trying to do actual work around him. Knitting is already hard enough!
Adorable pictures <3
That is so precious, thank you for sharing! "Daddy's Little Helpers!" huh? I haven't seen your husband in any pics yet besides the one you have on the sidebar! I wish I could meet your boys someday and have a play date with Mason and them two! When Mason is old enough to "play" of course..your boys may bully him since he is so small hahaha! :)
They are very helpful and love to do anything that Daddy is doing. That's why he only worked while they were napping.
Morgan, a play date would be fun but you need to come up to Canada for that! ;)
I also wish I were close enough for a playdate. :( Our boys would be a riot together!
My husband has just decided there is no such thing as working at home for him - the boys are too cute to ignore!
Post a Comment