Our friend Liz gave the boys the best book as part fo their baby shower gift. It is an alphabet book where each letter is represented by food. The boys love it and always want us to look at it with them. When asked, they can usually point out almost every piece of food.
They also have a puzzle alphabet book that Nana gave them last Christmas. We have yet to use it like a puzzle, but they love having us tell them all the names of the pictures represented by each letter. One day I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch and the boys were relatively quiet except for the random giggles I would hear. That usually means trouble so I quickly looked into the living room to see what they were up to. This is what I found...
They love pretending to eat the food that is in the pictures. Nicolas spent a good 15 minutes feeding Zachary the food. It was so funny to watch. They were haveing a ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is the name of the book, I would like to get it for Connor.
Oh my goodness!!! So cute!! The girls play with each other some but not to this extent. I can't wait for these days! Your boys are so adorable!
Melissa, one book is called " Now i Eat My ABC's" and the other is "My Playtime ABC" (the jigsaw one - published by Tucker Slingsby LTD).
Lauren, it is only going to get more and more fun with your girls. You have a lot to look forward to in the next couple of months (I know that from experience) and in the upcoming years, I'm sure!
Post a Comment