The boys have been waking up before 6:00am every morning for the last week. I am not sure why this is, but if I had to guess it was teething and napping too much related. I have been trying to keep them as active as possible and making sure they don't sleep too much during the day, but it's been hard. Since we've been waking up so early, I am really tired by the time they go down for their nap and I need a break. It's been hard to bring myslef to waking them up. But I have been in the hopes that they will return to their normal sleeping pattern.
Thankfully they did this morning. They slept in until 7:45! I was so happy! I finally got a really good night's sleep... and more importantly, so did they! The only noise I heard coming out of their room was around midnight when Zachary went looking for his doggie. He called out for him a few times and then finally I heard the excited "doggie!" and he was back to sleep seconds after that. I am guessing he finally found him in his crib and could go back to sleep.
We are gearing up for the holidays and I am deciding when to get a tree. I am thinking about doing so only in another week or so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you all got some extra zzzz's lastnight! That is so cute about Zachary being so attached to his doggie! :)
awww - the hearing the word "doggie!" was so sweet!
Here's to having your normal sleeping patterns back!
Post a Comment