Saturday, January 23, 2010

A change of plans...

This Norwalk virus that has infested our house really sucks.  We have all recovered from it but it is such a rampant virus that it is spreading across the country like wild fire.  They are even worried about it affecting the Olympics!  It hit my in-laws on Thursday-Friday while they were here visiting.  I am almost certain (99% sure) that it did not come from us, but it is proof that it is just lingering everywhere you go.  I hope that Grandma and Grandpa are feeling better today since I know first hand how crappy I felt while I had it.

So, yet again we are in quarantine to make sure that we don't infect anyone else.  We were supposed to go away over night with 4 other couples but we are staying home.  Steve and I are making the best of it and are having an "at-home" date night.  We will be ordering in and opening a bottle of wine once the boys go to bed.  Although I am extremely disappointed that I am not going with my friends, my three men can always manage to put a big smile on my face.  How could I not smile looking at this:

Zachary supporting the Canadian Olympic team:


Nicolas supporting the Canadian Olympic team:


Zachary and his Beefaroni beard:


Nicolas and his Beefaroni beard:


They are just so much fun right now.  I could just eat them up!

No comments: