Friday, January 15, 2010

Nicolas and his letters....

The boys have really been playing with the easel they got for Christmas.  One side has a chalkboard and the other side is magnetic with letters and numbers.  It was given to them by my Aunts and Uncles on my Father's side.

Nicolas is enthralled with the letters.  All he wants us to do now is tell him the letters he points at, including when he is being read a story.  He is getting so good at recognizing them now.  He can easily pull out the letters A through P and can usually almost make it to Z.  He is also capable of saying the letters: B, C (not always), D, E, F (sound mostly like the sound F makes) and G (sounds like gee).  I took a little video of the letters A through D just to give you all an idea of what I am talking about.... I have a much longer video of him getting all the way to P, but I think you can get the point from this shorter one.



I know this post is all about me bragging but what can I say, I am very proud of how smart my little man is!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is so awesome!!!!! I think you have EVERY right to brag!! I know I would LOL