Sunday, January 10, 2010

The house of puke!

Well, the boys and I have managed to catch the flu or a stomach virus.  I spent the better part of last night throwing up and when I was finally done and ready to go to sleep, the boys started.  They were both up about every 30 minutes all night throwing up.  It was extremely unpleasant.  I felt so sorry for them because I know how horrible they must be feeling.

Hopefully tonight will be better... only time will tell...

4 comments:

iiri said...

Feel better soon!

seussgirl said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're all sick! It's hard enough being sick yourself, but sometimes it's almost worse watching your precious boys suffer. :( I hope everyone gets over it quickly!

Morgan Owens said...

I feel for you! I got sick late Saturday night, the night of Mason's birthday, and was up every 20 mins throwing up..it was HORRIBLE! I finally had to take a pillow and blanket in the bathroom and sleep..that's how bad it was! I was thinking it was something from his party I had but I was the only one who got sick..so who knows! Hope you all feel better soon!

nancy said...

I hope you are all starting to feel better by now!