Thursday, December 31, 2009

Enjoying Nana's cookies...

Every year at Christmas time my Mom makes gingerbread cookies and I love them.  This year while she was gearing up to making us a batch (or two...) she asked if and what I wanted for the boys.  I figured cookies without icing would be best since I don't need two toddlers on a massive sugar rush.  The boys have been loving Nana's gingerbread cookies. They are always asking for them and since they know where they are, it's hard to deny what they want exactly.  The words "cookie please" (sounds more like cookie peas) are heard quite a bit these days.  They had lots of Grandma's awesome ginger snaps (much to Steve and my dismay since they are our favorites) while we were there for Christmas.  And now they have Nana's gingerbread cookies.  They will be sad to learn that these normally only come around at Christmas time.  But like everyone else in the families, it will give them another reason to look forward to Christmas!




Zachary showing off his cookie:


Nicolas showing off his cookie:

1 comment:

seussgirl said...

so cute! we try to not give cookies too often, but like you said it's hard to ignore the (what in our house sounds like:) "cocoa peas!"