I first of all wanted to wish all the Mommies out there a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoy your special day with your little (and not so little) ones!
We don't really celebrate Mother's Day. The boys are too young to be making me crafts and cards, so we are just spending the weekend together as a family. The weather has been horrible, but we were lucky enough to catch a break yesterday and we headed out to the Ecomuseum to walk around. We were the only ones there and it was amazing! The highlight of the trip for the boys were the tractors that were sitting at the porcupine exhibit. Go figure! So, Mommy took a picture of the boys with the tractor...
They have been in an awesome mood today. We had a chance to get some work done while they played together. The giggles were contagious and the silliness was in full force! I am so lucky to have such beautiful and healthy little men! What more could a mother ask for??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! The boys look so cute!! I love their matching blue boots!!
Post a Comment