Today we had their 2nd birthday party. It wasn't supposed to be a big party, but when you include all of their family, it turns into one. It actually makes me quite happy to know that there are so many people who want to celebrate our little men with us.
Sadly, some of their cousins had to cancel at the last minute and we missed them alot. It would have been so much fun to have them all here. Maybe next year! The cousins loved the cupcakes. Nicolas did well with his but Zachary did not want any of his. I am sure by this time next year it will be a different story.
Here are a few pictures of the fun we had. I will post some more when I get a hold of other people's cameras since I was a little too busy to take lots of pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment