Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nicolas and Zachary's actual birthday...

We spent a quiet day as a family enjoying every minute with our two little men.  We played outside for hours and laughed so much.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful, healthy boys.  We also decided we are going to start taking a family picture on their birthday.  So, here is the one for their second birthday:


The boys also took the time to play with all of their birthday presents.  They were spoiled rotten but seem to be enjoying every one of their gifts.  Here are a few pictures of our adventures with the new toys...

The boys in their "mini bus":

Zachary in the "mini bus":

Nicolas listening to Elmo sing "Happy Birthday" to him:

6 comments:

seussgirl said...

SO cute! I'm glad you had a good time!

Do you read Erin at MomSprung?
http://momsprung.wordpress.com/feed/
I think her twins were also born the day my boys came home and yours were born!

Morgan Owens said...

Awww they are so cute, I love the family pics! Happy 2nd birthday to your handsome little boys! :-)

Lisa said...

I have not read Erin's blog. I will definitely go and check it out.

Thanks for the compliments! We love them to pieces and think they are pretty special...

Colton's Mommy said...

Very cute. What is that "mini bus"?

Lisa said...

The "mini bus" is a tent that is in the shape of Mack, a character from the movie Cars. It fits two kids and the boys loving bringing in all their toys with them as they hide out.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday boys!!! Great family pic! everyone looks so happy!